If you like cabbage, you are going to be amazed at how good Curried Cabbage Steaks taste! They are spicy, meaty, hearty and just absolutely delicious. I also like the fact that they are easy to make: chop the cabbage, add oil, salt, spices and roast. Curried Cabbage Steak is a simple side dish worthy of a dinner party.
Curried Cabbage Steaks Recipe
By August 31, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 mins
If you like cabbage, you are going to be amazed at how good Curried Cabbage Steaks taste! They are spicy, meaty, hearty and just …
- 1 head Cabbage cut into 1" thick slices
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1.5 teaspoons Curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the cabbage on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Combine oil, salt and spices in a bowl and brush this mixture onto the cabbage.
- Roast on the middle rack of the oven for 30 minutes. Carefully flip the cabbage steaks over and roast an additional 30 minutes until edges are brown and crispy.
- Skill Level: Easy