Red, White and Blue Nachos not only look patriotic, they also taste wonderful. I make everything from scratch, but if you are pressed for time, buy a couple of jars of premade salsa, which would make sure this dish is ready in five minutes.
Red, White and Blue Nachos Recipe
By July 3, 2016Published:
- Yield: 6-7 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Red, White and Blue Nachos not only look patriotic, they also taste wonderful. I make everything from scratch, but if you are pressed …
- 1 bag Organic Blue Corn Chips
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 4 medium Tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro diced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper diced
- 1/2 Lemon (juice only)
- to taste: Sea salt
- 4 cups Shredded white cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange the chips in a large casserole dish and set aside.
- In the meantime, combine onions, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, lemon juice, salt. Put the resulting salsa over the chips.
- Cover everything with cheese and bake for ten minutes.