If you’d like to try something different on your breakfast menu, try a quick green omelet. This dish is more green than eggy, yet the herbs in it make it taste really good, so there is less need for cheese and for the extra eggs. You can try different combinations of the various greens, making the Quick Green Omelet different every time.
Quick Green Omelet Recipe
By July 9, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 3 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 8 mins
If you'd like to try something different on your breakfast menu, try a quick green omelet. This dish is more green than eggy, yet the …
- 2 cups Kale or spinach chopped
- 1/2 bunch Green onions diced
- 1/2 bunch Parsley or cilantro or other herbs diced
- 2 tablepsoons Butter or coconut oil
- 4 Organic free range eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- Saute all greens in butter or coconut oil for 3-4 minutes or until they reduce in size, but aren't yet crispy.
- Combine the beaten eggs with salt and pour this mixture over the eggs.
- Lower the flame, cover the pan and cook for about 4 minutes, until the omelet is cooked through, but not dry.