I always prefer vanilla over chocolate. In the summer, vanilla milkshake is one of my favorite desserts. Vegan Vanilla Milkshake is a healthier version, as it contains no high-fat dairy or added sugar. It also contains no soy and is healthy enough to have for breakfast. The kids adore this vegan milkshake. If you have any leftovers, freeze them in popsicle molds for tasty non-dairy vanilla popsicles.
Vegan Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
By June 16, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 glasses (2 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
I always prefer vanilla over chocolate. In the summer, vanilla milkshake is one of my favorite desserts. Vegan Vanilla Milkshake is a …
- 1 Banana frozen
- 1/3 cup Raw cashews presoaked for at least 3 hours, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Xylitol or stevia
- 1 large handful Ice
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- Blend everything until smooth.