Roasted bell peppers are smoky, tender and full of flavor. They add taste and texture to a variety of dishes and sauces. Making roasted bell peppers is exceptionally easy and these peppers store well in Tupperware containers.
You can use roasted bell peppers in:
1. Pasta topping with some olive oil.
2. Put on top of a salad.
3. Add to a sandwich.
4. Blend to make a sandwich spread or a sauce. Roasted peppers are especially good when combined with fresh or sun dried tomatoes.
6. Blend roasted bell peppers and add to plain hummus.
7. Arrange slices of roasted bell peppers on top of pizzas or flatbreads before baking.
8. Use in place of tomatoes in Caprese salad (fresh mozzarella, basil, drizzle of good olive oil.
9. Press roasted bell peppers into panini sandwiches.
10. Roasted Red Pepper Soup. Puree roasted bell peppers with a touch of full-fat coconut milk; season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh basil
Roasted Bell Peppers Recipe
By June 17, 2016Published:
Roasted bell peppers are smoky, tender and full of flavor. They add taste and texture to a variety of dishes and sauces. Making …
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Put the peppers on their sides on the foil and sprinkle olive oil on top.
- Put baking sheet in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Remove baking sheet.
- Give the peppers a turn, then place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.