My kitchen was being remodeled, and I couldn’t use the stove for a few days. I made Easy Egg Muffins for breakfast out of desperation, and they turned out of family’s favorite breakfast recipe! These Easy Egg Muffins are like fancy little individual omelets: adults and children adore them for breakfast, lunch or as snacks.
You can make Easy Egg Muffins plain, or add cheese and any topping you desire. To make things faster, bake a bunch of muffins and freeze them in ziplock bags. When it’s time for breakfast, just reheat a few. The toppings people like are: sauteed onion, spinach, broccoli, bacon, chopped tomatoes, cheese. You need about one teaspoon of the chosen topping per each muffin.
Easy Egg Muffins Recipe
By April 20, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
My kitchen was being remodeled, and I couldn't use the stove for a few days. I made Easy Egg Muffins for breakfast out of …
- 6 Large organic free-range eggs
- 1/3 cup (Non-dairy) milk
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- Optional: 2 tablespoons toppings of choice
- Optional: 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- Whip the eggs, the milk and the salt vigorously for a few minutes ( I use a high-speed blender.)
- Pour the egg mixture into six lightly oiled muffin cups, filling each one to 3/4 full.
- If using, add cheese and other toppings.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 18-20 minutes.