Strawberries make most salads better. Acidic, yet sweet, they add that extra “something” every time. Coupled with avocado, they really shine, because the fattiness of avocado accentuates their tartness. Crunchy Salad with Berries is light, refreshing and usually loved by everyone eating it.
Crunchy Salad with Berries Recipe
By April 5, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Strawberries make most salads better. Acidic, yet sweet, they add that extra "something" every time. Coupled with avocado, they really …
- 2 cups Arugula
- 2 small Cucumbers sliced
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 2 cups Fresh strawberries sliced
- 3 sprigs Green onions diced
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic glaze
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- To taste: Sea salt and black peper
- Layer the first ingredients on a large plate.
- Top with balsamic glaze, olive oil, salt and pepper.