Juicy and sweet blueberry cupcakes are quite an amazing dessert. When you don’t have time to make it, however, you can whip up the decadent Blueberry Cupcake Smoothie in three minutes. Blueberry Cupcake Smoothie is rich, creamy and full of blueberries: just like any berry dessert worth eating. If you want to go all out, use sour cream instead of yogurt.
Blueberry Cupcake Smoothie Recipe
By March 4, 2016Published:
- Yield: 1 glass (1 Servings)
Juicy and sweet blueberry cupcakes are quite an amazing dessert. When you don't have time to make it, however, you can whip up the …
- 4 tablespoons Thick Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 Medjool date (optional)
- 5 Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons Rolled oats
- Set 1 tablespoon of yogurt aside.
- Blend everything else until smooth.
- Top with the yogurt you set aside and serve.