Making pies is often time-consuming, so you’d be happy to know that The Easiest Blueberry Pie takes only about seven minutes of active work. You can make it with fresh or frozen blueberries (thaw the frozen ones first.) The Easiest Blueberry Pie is my favorite addition to a low-key brunch.
The Easiest Blueberry Pie Recipe
By February 2, 2016Published:
- Prep: 7 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 27 mins
Making pies is often time-consuming, so you'd be happy to know that The Easiest Blueberry Pie takes only about seven minutes of …
- 4 Free-range eggs
- 3/4 cup Coconut palm or brown sugar
- 1 cup Whole wheat or spelt flour or gf flour mix
- 4 cups Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk or blend the eggs. Slowly, add the sugar and the flour to the eggs.
- Put the blueberries on the bottom of a lightly oiled pie dish.
- Spread the batter on top and bake for about 20 minutes.