I got introduced to the spectacular Korean Spicy Carrots by the Russians, who adore this dish. My first Korean spicy carrots came from the Russian grocery stores. The dish was quite good, but nothing like the heavenly homemade Korean spicy carrots I have created recently. Like all spicy dishes, this salad has to be tasted while being made, to adjust the spice levels to your preference. This dish is full of immunity-enhancing garlic and surprisingly, even kids love it.
The best Korean spicy carrots sit in the fridge for 12 hours. This way the dish develops a deeper flavor profile. You can eat it right away, too, if you must.
Korean Spicy Carrots Recipe
By February 26, 2016Published:
I got introduced to the spectacular Korean Spicy Carrots by the Russians, who adore this dish. My first Korean spicy carrots came from …
- 8 cups Shredded carrots
- 8 tablespoons Raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Red pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper ground
- 8 cloves Garlic diced
- 8 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Coriander ground
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Leave the bowl, covered, in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Course: Appetizer