Roasted cauliflower with cumin is one of these dishes that are both exquisite and simple at the same time. This cauliflower works as a side dish or as a salad topping.Slightly spicy and pleasantly crunchy, this dish can be served both hot and cold.
Roasted Cauliflower with Cumin Recipe
By July 24, 2015Published:
- Yield: 1 large tray
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Roasted cauliflower with cumin is one of these dishes that are both exquisite and simple at the same time. This cauliflower works as a …
- 2 heads Cauliflower divided into florets
- 6 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Coriander seed powder
- 1 teaspoon Thyme powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- Boil a pot of water and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in water for a minute and drain them on the colander. Put the florets on a paper towel, because the cauliflower has to be dry to have a crunch.
- Place the cauliflower on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil , salt and spices. Gently mix and roast for 15 minutes.