Parsnip fries are is my new favorite treat. Sweet, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these nutritious fries rival the typical potato snack not just in vitamin content, but in flavor, too.You don’t have to peel the parsnips, if you don’t want to. These fries can be eaten with homemade healthy ketchup or perfect homemade mayonnaise.
Parsnip Fries Recipe
By May 14, 2015Published:
Parsnip fries are is my new favorite treat. Sweet, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these nutritious fries rival the …
- 2.5 lbs Parsnips peeled and chopped into strips
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- optional: 5 sprigs Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix parsnips, oil and salt on a large baking sheet. Spread out in a single layer. Scatter rosemary sprigs on top, if using.
- Roast for 15 minutes, turn over and roast for another 10-15 minutes.