I love stir fries, because they allow me to feed my family quickly. Gingered cabbage stir fry is light with a hint of gentle spiciness. Add some sauteed tofu or meat of your choice and it becomes a complete meal.
Gingered Cabbage Stir Fry Recipe
By April 29, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
I love stir fries, because they allow me to feed my family quickly. Gingered cabbage stir fry is light with a hint of gentle …
- 4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 3 cloves Garlic cloves diced
- 1 1/2 inch piece Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 medium Purple onion sliced
- 1 medium head Cabbage sliced
- 4 leaves Lacinato kale thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Heat up the oils in the wok. Add garlic and ginger. Cook for a minute.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Stir-fry for about 7-8 minutes, until the cabbage reduces in size.