After having tried the Raw Vegan Alfredo Sauce, I have determined that it actually tastes better than the “real” deal. It’s thick, creamy, gooey and works with just about everything! I like to slice zucchini and butternut squash and carrots with my spiralizer, making them into spaghetti, add a bit of this sauce and -voila! Meal is ready!
Spiralizer is an inexpensive kitchen gadget, which slices fruits and vegetables into thin strips for stir-fries, raw pasta, decorations and more.
I like to dip veggies into this sauce or use it as a spread on a sandwich. It is terrific with a regular, hot pasta.It is wonderful on a pizza and more.
Raw Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe
By November 18, 2014Published:
After having tried the Raw Vegan Alfredo Sauce, I have determined that it actually tastes better than the "real" deal. It's thick, …
- 2 cups Raw cashews presoaked for at least 4 hours, drained and rinsed
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Store in a Tupperware container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Skill Level: Child Friendly