Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is just about perfect for a festive fall or winter breakfast. It tastes like a desert, yet it is still a healthy dish. Filling and warm, this oatmeal hits the spot every time.
The oatmeal tastes best when served with plain, vanilla or coconut yogurt. You can also make the oatmeal more decadent by sprinkling it with pecans and raisins and pouring some maple syrup over it.
Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
By September 21, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 large casserole dish (6-8 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is just about perfect for a festive fall or winter breakfast. It tastes like a desert, yet it is still a …
- 6 cups (Gluten-free) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Flax seed ground
- 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 cups Almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut oil melted
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 cup+2 tablespoons Coconut palm sugar
- optional: 1 cup Raw pecan slices
- in the evening, combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mixture into an oiled casserole dish. Cover with a towel and leave overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, maple syrup, chopped nuts and raisins or just by itself.
- Course: Breakfast