Ever since I first tried making skillet cookies, I couldn’t stop. Grain-Free Chocolate Skillet Cookie is soft, gooey and has a deeply pronounced chocolate flavor. It is also vegan and gluten-free. This cookie would be simply amazing when served warm with some vanilla ice cream on top.
I used dark, soy-free chocolate in this cookie. My favorite chocolate brand is Alter Ego.
Grain-Free Chocolate Skillet Cookie Recipe
By August 19, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 large cookie (5-7 Servings)
- Prep: 7 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 27 mins
Ever since I first tried making skillet cookies, I couldn't stop. Grain-Free Chocolate Skillet Cookie is soft, gooey and has a deeply …
- 1 cup Coconut oil softened
- 1 1/4 cups Coconut palm sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup Flax seed ground
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 3 cups Raw cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 6 squares Unsweetened dark chocolate broken into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except for chocolate.
- Pour into a lightly oiled cast iron skillet.
Stick chocolate pieces into cookie dough.
Bake for 20 minutes.