If you want some cookies, yet don’t feel like baking, these oat-based chocolate cookies can be ready in two minutes. The healthy vegan cookies are sweet, gooey and quite wonderful for those chocolate cravings. I like to store these cookies in the freezer, in an air-tight container.
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipe
By March 20, 2014Published:
- Yield: 20 cookies
- Prep: 2 mins
If you want some cookies, yet don't feel like baking, these oat-based chocolate cookies can be ready in two minutes. The healthy vegan …
- 1 1/2 cups (Gluten-free) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Raw peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut palm or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using hands to work cookies into desired shape.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer until cookies are set. Serve.