If you have some ripe avocados, there is no better way to utilize them than making an easy and healthy avocado cilantro sauce or a dip.
Healthy Avocado Cilantro Sauce can be used for:
- With roasted vegetables
- With quinoa
- As a creamy salad dressing
- With protein dishes
- As a substitute for sour cream
- With zucchini pancakes
- As a veggie dip
- And more!
Healthy Avocado Cilantro Sauce or Dip Recipe
By February 27, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1.5 cups (4 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
If you have some ripe avocados, there is no better way to utilize them than making an easy and healthy avocado cilantro sauce or a …
- 1 medium Avocado
- 1 cup Cilantro loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons Fesh lemon juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Blend everything until smooth.