Baby Lettuce, Strawberries and Almonds Salad is here to bring the summer back. Strawberries add aromatic sweetness to the creaminess of avocado and the fresh crunch of baby lettuce, while almonds complete the picture of a light and healthy lunch. A drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil make a simple, yet perfect dressing.
Baby Lettuce, Strawberries and Almonds Salad Recipe
By December 13, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 large plate (3-4 Servings)
- Prep: 7 mins
Baby Lettuce, Strawberries and Almonds Salad is here to bring the summer back. Strawberries add aromatic sweetness to the creaminess …
- 2 cups Mixed baby lettuce
- 1 medium Cucumber peeled and sliced
- 2 sprigs Celery diced
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 1/4 White onion diced
- 1/4 cup Almond slices
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries or rasberries sliced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 5 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- Arrange the first 8 ingredients on a large plate in layers.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, salt and paper in a cup
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.