Grain-free Cheesy Bread is heavenly and addicting. Whenever we eat it, everyone always wants seconds. Grain-Free Cheesy Bread is great by itself, with soup, as a sandwich base, dipped in marinara sauce. The bread refrigerates well and warms up quickly in a toaster oven.
Grain-Free Cheesy Bread Recipe
By November 9, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Grain-free Cheesy Bread is heavenly and addicting. Whenever we eat it, everyone always wants seconds. Grain-Free Cheesy Bread is …
- 2 Organic eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 tablespoons Plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne peper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the mixture out as thin as you can make it without seeing any holes.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. The edges should be very browned, and the top should be lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes. Then use a pizza cutter or knife to cut the bread into wedges or pieces.