During the season of “everything pumpkin” the subject of cookies can come up. These easy gluten-free and vegan cookies require very few ingredients and 15 minutes of your time. The cookies and moist, chewy, sweet and smell of cinnamon. They are great for breakfast, too.
The Easiest Pumpkin Cookies, Vegan, Gluten-Free Recipe
By November 13, 2013Published:
- Yield: 12 cookies
- Prep: 3 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
During the season of "everything pumpkin" the subject of cookies can come up. These easy gluten-free and vegan cookies require very …
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Rolled oats, certified gluten-free
- 3 teaspoons Pure maple syrup
- 1 Banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch Ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a spoon, place the cookies onto a lightly oiled, parchment-covered cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cool and serve.