These festive gluten-free and dairy-free Pumpkin Pancakes are moist, light and great for a fall or a holiday breakfast. I like to use homemade pumpkin puree, but store-bought is fine. If you are strictly gluten-free, consider using certified gluten-free oats. These pancakes are the best when served with maple syrup or maple yogurt, sprinkled with pecans.
Pumpkin Pancakes, Gluten-Free Recipe
By September 21, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 7 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 17 mins
These festive gluten-free and dairy-free Pumpkin Pancakes are moist, light and great for a fall or a holiday breakfast. I like to use …
- 1 cup Rolled oats finely ground
- 1 cup Gluten-free flour mix
- 1/2 cup Flax seed ground
- 2 tablespoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch Ground cloves
- 2 cups Almond milk or buttermilk
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons Coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons Pure maple syrup
- 2 Organic eggs
- In a medium bowl, combine the frist 7 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, slightly whip the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ones.
- Put a lightly oil skillet onto a medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet to form a pancake. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side.