Creamy Yogurt Cauliflower Alfredo is a versatile healthy sauce that can be used in variety of dishes. It makes fettucini Alfredo, rice bake, baked potato, pizza and sauteed vegetables a lot better. Hidden cauliflower and lower amount of fat makes this sauce a perfect addition to any healthy family meal. Kids like it, too.
Creamy Cauliflower Yogurt Alfredo Sauce Recipe
By September 8, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
Creamy Yogurt Cauliflower Alfredo is a versatile healthy sauce that can be used in variety of dishes. It makes fettucini Alfredo, rice …
- 5 cups Cauliflower florets
- 4 cups Fresh water
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (the full fat one)
- 7 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Put water and cauliflower into a large pot. Bring to a boil and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is soft ( test with a fork.) Drain, but keep the cooking water.
- Put cauliflower flowers into the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Add 1 cup of cooking water.
- Blend until smooth. Add more cooking water if you'd like your sauce to be thinner.
- Skill Level: Easy