It’s nice and warm outside: the salad time is officially here. Healthy Sexy Berry Salad is designed to surprise you with bright blackberries, juicy raspberries, antioxidant-packed blueberries and crunchy pine nuts. Sprinkle some goat cheese onto this light and sweet summer salad and you’d get bikini ready in no time.
For a vegan version, use this raw vegan cream cheese instead of goat cheese.
Healthy Sexy Berry Salad Recipe
By May 15, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 large plate (2-3 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
It's nice and warm outside: the salad time is officially here. Healthy Sexy Berry Salad is designed to surprise you with bright …
- 2 cups Arugula leaves
- 1 large Cucumber peeled and sliced
- 3 sprigs Green onions diced
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Blackberries
- 1/4 cup Raw pine nuts
- 1/3 cup Soft goat cheese or vegan cheese crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange the first 9 ingredients on a large plate in layers.
- In a cup, combine lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil. mix.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Serve.