Cranberry and raspberry kombucha sounds like a holiday recipe, but if you ( like me) have a box of cranberries left over in the fridge, you can try it now. This kombucha tastes amazing, is full of healthy probiotics and has a deep red hue. Fresh cranberries can be substituted for more fresh raspberries for a more berry-like taste. I use homemade kombucha: here’s how to easily brew your own kombucha. My favorite kombucha to use for this recipe is a mixture of green and oolong teas.
Cranberry And Raspberry Kombucha Recipe
By March 27, 2013Published:
Cranberry and raspberry kombucha sounds like a holiday recipe, but if you ( like me) have a box of cranberries left over in the …
- 4 cups Ready-made kombucha
- 1/4 cup Fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup Fresh raspberries mashed
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- Put all ingredients in a mason jar and seal it. Shake the jar. Leave in a dark place with room temperature for 2 days. Strain and drink.