I am so excited about these oatmeal cookies! They were a product of me playing in the kitchen with some leftover oatmeal, trying to create yet another healthy family recipe; and I LOVED how these cookies turned out. These leftover oatmeal cookies are rich in fiber, potassium, omega 3 essential fatty acids, B-vitamins and iron. They are also vegan and gluten-free.
Since we have a lot of leftover oatmeal, these cookies are going to save us a lot money. If you like this recipe, check out my oatmeal pancakes, too.
Leftover Oatmeal Cookies
By January 27, 2012Published:
- Cook: 12 mins
I am so excited about these oatmeal cookies! They were a product of me playing in the kitchen with some leftover oatmeal, trying to …
- 3 cups Cooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1.5 cups All purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar or palm sugar
- 2 Bananas mashed
- 2 tbsp Ground flax seed or chia seed
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 * F.
- Mix all ingredients together. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet, about an inch apart. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn brownish.