My last Cookies and Cream Vegan Milkshake was such a hit both at my house and on the Internet, I decided to continue the good tradition of making vegan milkshakes. In true holiday spirit, here’s a Vegan Candy Cane Milkshake.
Vegan Candy Cane Milkshake
By December 14, 2011Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
My last Cookies and Cream Vegan Milkshake was such a hit both at my house and on the Internet, I decided to continue the good …
- 1.5 cup Non-dairy vanilla-flavored milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 2 Frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp Crushed candy canes
- 1 cup Frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup Ice cubes
- Agave syrup or stevia optional
- Candy cane crumbles or strawberries to serve
Blend until smooth. Add sweetened to taste, if needed. If too thick, add more non-dairy milk. Garnish with strawberries or candy cane pieces. Serve immediately.