When I have no time and no food, I like to make this quick and easy pasta. It’s relatively cheap and healthy, too! It requires a jar of sundried tomatoes in oil. I always have one in the pantry, as it’s uses are endless. Enjoy!
Sundried Tomato and Broccoli Pasta
By July 16, 2011Published:
When I have no time and no food, I like to make this quick and easy pasta. It's relatively cheap and healthy, too! It requires a jar …
- 1 cup Whole wheat quinoa pasta dry
- 1/2 cup Broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup Sundried tomatoes in oil
- Salt and paprika to taste
- Basil optional; to taste
- Garlic optional; to taste
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts optional
- 1/4 cup Parmesan or soy cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and throw in the pasta. Three minutes before it's cooked (after about 8minutes in the pot,) throw in the broccoli. When the pasta is al dente, strain it together with the broccoli and put it in a large bowl. Add the sundried tomatoes in oil, the salt and the spices. Serve hot or cold with parmesan or vegan cheese.