Mom would love these for a happy healthy Mother’s day! I like to make a lot of these and store them in the fridge.
Raw Peppermint Chocolates
By May 7, 2011Published:
Mom would love these for a happy healthy Mother's day! I like to make a lot of these and store them in the fridge.
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil melted
- 1/4- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder need more for rolling the chocolates in
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 15 drops Peppermint extract
- mix the coconut oil with the syrup and stir the peppermint extract in.
- Add the cocoa powder, sifting to avoid clumps. Start with less powder, taste and add more if desired.
- Put the mixture into an ice cube tray. Put the tray into the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the fridge, and using your hands, mold the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in cocoa powder.